Smartwool Apparel Size Guide
The Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Tank Top stands apart from your standard layering system with a specialized blend of supersoft, next-to-skin comfort and workout-tested performance.
This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
Slim Fit is designed to follow the body's natural contours.
Merino 150 fabric:
• Core Spun yarns wrap merino wool fibers around a nylon core for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.
• Merino wool offers a supremely soft, next-to-skin feel.
• Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• Nylon core lends resiliency to the stretch for improved, durable recovery.
• 150 g/m² / 4.42 oz/yd² fabric weight.
Yarn-dyed horizontal stripes lend a stylish finish.
Flatlock-stitched seams reduce unwanted friction.
Sleeveless with racerback.
Contoured side seams follow the body's movement.
Logo print at the left hip.
Please note, pictured bra is not included.
87% merino wool, 13% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Smartwool Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Tank Top Pebble Gray OyJ6w3tA